ORGANIC LAVANDER TEA (Lavandula Stoechas L.)
Method of preparation : In order to prepare the organic lavander tea, is recommended to use cups of 100-130 ml. Rinse the cup with cold water, place the plant into the cup and pour hot water over it. Let a few minutes to infuse, than it is ready to drink after 2-3 minutes.
Amounts recommended for daily use: The recommended amount of consumption for tea brand "Bio-Life" is 2-3 cups per day. Not recommended to be consumed with lemon.
Recommended age group: It can be consumed by all age groups due to its organic nature.
Ingredients : Lavander flower. Store in a cool, dry place.
- It is very beneficial in combating rheumatism, fatigue, blood circulation problems, high blood pressure and circulation, headaches, internal disorders as well as insomnia. It is a good expectorant and strengthens nerves and heart. It is a good analgesic and is effective against sinusitis, urinary tract infections, brain tumors, lung and blood cancer.
- Because its has 1.80 CINEOLE content, it is a substance with antibacterial, antiallergy, pain medication and infection prevention (ANTIRHIRITIS) features. It also helps against low blood pressure (HYPOTENSIVE).
- Generally it contains an active substance which has over 20 antibacterial characteristics. In particular, because of its CARYOPHYLENE and STAPHT LOLOC content, it has powerful features to delay or stop the accession of brain tumors, the progression of blood or lung cancer.
- Geraniol substance that it contains has properties for removal of tumors and cancer protection.
- It is helpful to quit smoking.